Sunday, March 7, 2010

Life is A Journey!

Even though it is a long and winding road
Even though there are many surprising things -good or bad- waiting ahead
Even though it is not so easy to get through it
Even though I stumble and fall many times
Even though I should do countless try and error
But I always try to love my journey

Life is not merely about the destination
It's about the journey

It's like the road, long and winding
I don't know where this path might lead me
I don't know the destination of this journey
I can't even see the end of it
But I know there's an end
All I know I should live with it
So -hopefully- I can get a real life and live it

And the only thing that I can do is follow the road
Though I can decide where to go
I can decide what kind of life that I want to choose

Just keep in mind not to give up when I face the trials along this journey
I have to be tough! Keep on walking!
My journey is waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment