Monday, April 19, 2010

Mind/Passion - enormouSight

I should have written this on the 18th. Due to commemorating a year of my very first photo exhibition with GFJA XIV, Mind/Passion!



So, it's been a year. How time flies so fast until I realize that next month I will have my second exhibition. I'm so happy, but on the other hand anxious because we still have no sponsors yet! Moreover, my photo essay is still not finished yet. Just finishing touch here and there for the photos, but for the essay: none! I demanded to write using journalism aspects again this time, like what I used to do in university. Well, it's been quite a while since I didn't write such thing. I hope I'm still good at it. :)

About the exhibition itself, it's strange now. Because I can't feel the excitement of having another exhibition yet! Why??? This time last year, I was so excited until I couldn't say a word. And when we succeeded to make a good one, wow speechless. World seemed too wonderful, everything felt so miraculous, I couldn't believe we did it! All tiredness disappeared in a flash! All paid off with the pride and joy!




I hope my friends and I can motivate ourselves to give our best for ENORMOUSIGHT! We can do it! Just believe every thing is good when its time. :) GFJA XV, WE CAN DO IT! GODSPEED US! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment