Saturday, February 13, 2010

Budget Travelers Should Not Complain!

Well yeah it's true. Since I was traveling on budget, so I must not complain. But I can't stand not to tell these stories.

When I was about to go to Chiang Mai, I took another tourist bus! Cheap, yes! But very bumpy, even the road to Chiang Mai was boring, high way without any up and down or sharp curves. And it was fucking cold inside! Like in the fridge! Hell no!

And on my second time in Bangkok, since I was alone, so I chose to stay in a cheap guest house. I got it, 150 Baht/day. But but the bed was really hard like a stone! Every two hours, I woke up, slept again, next two hours woke up again. It hurt my back too much!

So the next day I decided to move to another guest house with the same price, but with a better bed. But yeah budget travelers should not complain, because my new bed... few ants on the bed! Jeez!


In Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon, two nights I stayed in $10 room. Not that expensive actually and I got everything, AC, big and comfy bed, hot water, fridge, TV, wardrobe, even towel and toilet paper. But for budget and solo traveler, $10 was expensive. So I moved to dormitory, $7. Still expensive though, but cheaper. hehe.. And because I stayed in dormitory, I got some new friends. :)

Well, still had a good thing over not so good one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment