Friday, February 12, 2010

Let's Get Out of This Country!

Started in Jan 13, 2010 and ended in Feb 10, 2010. It was my first time traveling outside Indonesia. So I was very excited about it.

My mom and my brother drove me to the airport, well I think it was the first time they drove me there, yeah they wouldn't see me for the next 4 weeks, so no wonder. Arrived at the airport, I still had some times before check in, around 2 hours away, so I was not in a hurry. I thought I could check in an hour before my flight departs.


I got inside the terminal right an hour before my flight departs, thought everything was gonna be all right, but I was wrong! The queue for checking in was sooooooo long! Jeez! So I had to wait, a little bit worry though. So I intended to cheat, I walked to the first queue and asked the officer whether I could check in now or not since I was in a hurry, but he said no! Oh ok! So, waited, waited, waited... After some times, I glanced at my watch, oh my god! My flight would be depart in 15 minutes! I didn't want to miss my flight! So I ran to the officer, told her about my problem, and I could check in! Oh thanks...

But it was not over yet. I had to pass the security check and immigration check. After all that finished, I ran again to the gate which is pretty far from the immigration desk. Ran, ran, and ran! I entered the plane 5 minutes before the door closed. Fiuhh...

So now, let's get out of this country!

No comments:

Post a Comment