Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nice to Meet You

I love traveling alone, but in fact I never be alone. Because I always meet new people when I'm traveling. I love to meet both locals and tourists.

My traveling experience is not that much yet. But from that I already learned a lot that makes me want to learn more and more. A friend told me, "Maybe one day you would experience this. In the end it's the same to be here or there, to travel or settle down. What makes it different is the people. People you meet, people to share with, people with a good heart who want to be friend with you not because you're a tourist, but because you are you!"

The last 4 weeks when I did my Thailand and Vietnam trip, I met some wonderful and awesome people who made my days more beautiful. :)

Pai
Phine, Georg, Christian
They were very nice. And it was funny, because they were the last people who knew me and Ed as a couple, and they also the first people who knew that we were no longer couple anymore. ;)

Rickard
I supposed to take pic of him with ukulele, instead of this tobacco.
He was Ed's old travelmate, they met up coincidentally in Pai.

Paul
This guy is fucking tall! Even taller than any other westerners.
Aom
She's a singer. Her voice is unique. She sings beautifully.

Ladissa
She's a good dancer. She also can sing!

Martin
He looks like Chris Martin, eh? Crazy guy!

Bangkok
Roberto and Diego
They're a great team. They always complete each other. And they know how to value someone, they have beautiful souls inside. People with good hearts.

Tiap and Nii
Hard to tell that Tiap is not a girl, she's pretty. Nii is an artist, she's wonderful!

HCMC
Christophan
He and his friends showed me HCMC around within a day. From upper class to working class.

I don't know her name. I met her through Chris. She can't talk because she has mental depression. So I used sign language when I talked to her.

Damian
Stayed in the same room in dormitory. He's very talkative. He always have something good to talk to.

Liesl, Lisa, Laura
We did a lot of walking, talking, and eating. Because of Spanish Bar, Cu Chi Tunnels, and oreo creamy shake.

Patrick and Ronan
Paddy's motorbike was cool! But police pulled me over when I was riding this motorbike. And Ronan loves small cute dog. ;)

Hopefully see you again. Someday, somewhere. :)

More picture from people I met.

No comments:

Post a Comment