Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tomorrow Never Knows!

My last stop was Saigon. After that I had to go home. I was only away for four weeks, but when I had to go home, I didn't know what I supposed to feel. I didn't feel happy, but I didn't feel sad either. I just didn't know. It's strange to go home, and well, it's sad because it means you stop traveling, though only for a while. And like it or not you have to face the real and daily life back home.


I like the feeling when I'm away from home. Everything new, different, it's interesting. And when I don't know something or make mistake, everything is pardoned. When I have problems, I have to handle it by myself. There's no one that I can count on but me. I learn how to be tough, to think clearly, to spend money wisely, to adapt with new circumtances, to observe people behaviours, to understand and appreciate differences. It really is a good feeling and traveling is addictive!

Well, tomorrow never knows and life is a big surprise. Life back home is another adventure though. So I have to face it as well. I just have to stop for a while then soon I'll go again to new places! Wait for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment