Monday, February 22, 2010

Life is About Choice

Sometimes choosing is not soooo easy. We have to know what we really want, really need, or anything. It's all based on our primary, secondary, or any other needs, like desire, dream, so on.

Just today my friend asked me to go to the place which I think it's gonna be my next destination after I graduate. He said there's a very big event going on there, a hindu pilgrimage. And that pilgrimage occurs four times every twelve years! I really want to go there! I really do!

But then I remembered that I have many things to be done here. So I have to choose.

Then my choice for now is, I will stay here, finish everything, and then go to that place! I'll see. :)

Life is about choice. Sometimes we have to postpone (just don't give up) the most interesting thing to do in our life for something more important.

And nothing's wrong with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment