Friday, February 26, 2010

In The Path of Going Nowhere

People say it's normal if you feel lost, don't know what to do in your life, when you're 20! Because you're still young!

That's what happen to me right now, feel lost, don't know what to do in my life, I don't even feel that my life is meaningful, not for society but for me. In a way my life is boring!

Maybe because I'm 20? But after all this time, 20 years, I think I should have been done something good, at least for myself. I did some good things for my own, but I don't think it's enough! Well, yeah people can't get enough, always want more and more.. That's why being grateful of what we have is the best thing that we can do to appreciate our life.

God has bestowed me with a lot of wonderful things. People tell me that I have many talents inside that I should discover and develop. That's why some of them expect me to do great things. But I'm not as great as they think. I don't even know what my real potential is! I've been learning a lot of things, good at some of them, but still I can't tell my real potential! Am I stupid? And moreover, I feel like I don't have any plans nor visions for my life. Sounds so desperate, eh? But my very good friend, Ed, said to me, "when you plan your life, you will never have a chance to grab different and good opportunities."

Now I'm in the path of going nowhere, where I have to choose where to go. I don't know! Am I stupid? Sorry for being so emotional, but that's what I feel right now. :/

But I believe, I will find the answer soon. I will! Because I don't want to end up being nothing! And the most important is I want to be happy and live my life. :)

So after all said and done, I know I'm not the only one
Life indeed can be fun, if you really want to
Sometimes living out your dreams, ain't as easy as it seems
You wanna fly around the world, in a beautiful balloon
(Life - Des'Ree)

2 comments:

  1. nope..you,re not stupid han..gw aja masih belum tahu bakat gw apa but being not knowing yet, it doesn't prevent you to live the life, right? well, yes, at some point you need to think over your talent/passion/interest esp. for your career choice..just listen carefully to your heart, that's all i can said..afterall, God will lead you the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you kar for this heartwarming words. :) and I miss you, you know. let's meet up!

    ReplyDelete