Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am Waiting for My Turn

How is it like to be a travel journalist? Would be great I think. Can combine your passion and skill. And can go somewhere for free and paid as well, hehe budget traveler's motif. ;) I strongly hope I can be one someday. Amen..

And just today I had an interview to be a freelance repoter at one of the biggest media in Indonesia. But unfortunately I can't join them now yet given I still have plenty classes to attend in university.

Interesting thing for me was they were interested in my hobby, traveling. And after we finished the interview, they asked me about my prior and next trips. Wow! They said they want to develop their travel site and it would be nice if I could help. For sure, yes for sure! But not now. :( I really have to finish my study first!

Meanwhile, I just finished my chores, writing a travel notes about Gili Trawangan for Ransel, the magazine that my friends and I make in order to pass our subject in university. Still have another travel notes to write, later later. hehe.. Too tired now and have to wake up very early in the morning tomorrow. :|

So, good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment