Friday, November 13, 2009

Where to Go Next?

Currently in my last year at university, but then I started traveling. So instead of doing my final project, I'm making my itinerary. :D But I promise myself I will finish my study next year! Amen!

It's still two and a half month to go.. If everything runs well, I will leave this country for a month in January and February 2010. Hope I can make it! I'm very excited about this trip. :)
I haven't make my fix itinerary yet and I'm a flexible traveler afterall. I don't want to stick to my itinerary, it's boring. hehe... And there's more important now than making an itinerary, I have to save my money!!!

For those who want to travel to the same places (Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam), maybe these links could help. :)


Help you to make your itinerary:

Flights:

Overland by trains or buses:

Accomodations:

Guidances:

Meet another travelers:


and... I want to go to this place...


To visit...


hehe.. SOMEDAY I WILL! :)

Let's get our own surprises. Happy travel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment