Saturday, November 14, 2009

It is Sunday, People!

Lazy Sunday, my favorite day to lay back.. :D

Anyway, it's Sunday, but I woke up early in the morning! It happened like this because of my self-alarm. It always makes me wake up in the morning, even when it's holiday! Sometimes this self-alarm helps, when I have to wake up early for university for instance, but anyone knows how to turn it off for a while?? Because if I turn it off, it's always hard to turn it on again. Strange!

As I always sleep late at night, I want to have longer and deeper slumber.. :| Why it's almost impossible to have it while I'm in Jakarta? I remember I always have good sleep if I'm on vacation, even I could sleep tight on economic train!

And stupid Hanny! My laptop was on for almost 24 hours yesterday, and last night I fell asleep so I forgot to changed its mode. Thus it died by itself! *Now I turn it on again, otherwise I would not write now* Given I'm not that expert in stuff like that, I was just wondering is it can make my laptop broken or not? I think my laptop needs rest, but I don't think having a day without laptop on and internet service. Nearly impossible. hehe... :D

Ok, I'm awake now. What to eat for breakfast? I was just thinking to make this dish, my favorite one, but I don't have any ingredients for it. Too lazy to get up and the most important thing is I can't cook! :(
I should learn how I think. Must be good for me. And why not trying something new? ;)

But now, I'll try to have some more sleep which I think it can't happen easily. hehe.. But I'll try. ;)

So... Happy lazy Sunday, people! Have a nice weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment