Monday, November 30, 2009

Trouble is A Friend, Again!

November ended with something annoying.. :(

Today, Nov 30, I lost my wallet!
Geez!! FOR THE THIRD TIMES!!!
I hate to explain in detail when I lose something. It sucks!
I just don't want to remember it anymore!
And if I can remember exactly where it was and how it could be lost, then probably it would have lost, wouldn't it?
*sigh*

I didn't know how I manage to lose it AND I didn't do it on purpose.
No one wants to lose something.. Neither do I.

What I hate when I lose something is my parents will mad at me and won't help me!
I mean, they won't try to cheer me up, yea mostly they will mad at me instead.
And say that I'm reckless! Maybe I am. But... argh!

This is at the end of the month!
A wallet of a student? No cash money inside!
But I have some cards, mmm.... I have to block it soon.
And I hate to take care of those cards to get the new one.
It takes time!

Last month, I lost my pocket camera.
Last year, I lost my iPod.
Before last year, I lost my two cellphones and my wallet.

Oowh see bad surprise does happen!
It's life! I have to deal with it.
Easy to say, but not easy to do.
Cliche...
But at least I have to try.

Goosfrabaaaa....
I have to let it go...
LET IT GO!

And now I'm thinking to change my stuff into a cheap one. hehe.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment