Friday, November 13, 2009

I Have Been Writing All Day. If This was My Final Project, I am Sure It Would Have Finished by Now.

Like I said, now I'm more into traveling than finishing my study. I don't know whether it's good or bad. :| Pick my destination, saving money, and then making an itinerary is a must. But beyond those things, something that much more essential is why am I traveling?

I'm bored with university and stuff. I need to see the world. I need to read more pages of this world, though I haven't been traveling outside Indonesia yet. ;) But why we have internet? It helps a lot for deciding my upcoming trips, for instance these travel blogs really make me want to jump to January 2010 as fast as possible. And well these inspiring quotes always can ensure me that traveling is a right thing to do.

I love to do solo traveling, it's a good way to know my own self. To know my own limit and explore the place that I visit. One famous writer, Paulo Cuelho knows exactly how to travel differently. I don't have any travel guide books. First, because it's expensive. And second, I don't really like going to touristic crowded places, and since everyone who travel might read the same travel guide books, so the places must be crowded. ;) I prefer to ask the local what is an interesting thing to do or where can I go to do sightseeing or whatever.

Since I'm still a student, I really hate when money becomes a problem! But then I realised that when there is a will, there is a way. I really believe in that.

And one proof, volunteer opputinites around the world could help us to make our traveling more interesting, and maybe we could get some money from it.

Well thing doesn't always work according to plan. Bad surprise does happen. But no worries, it's the part of the journey. We have to take it! And when something bad happens or we really lack of luck and broke on the road, at least we still can try to do this.

Good luck!
Let's get our own surprises. Happy travel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment