Sunday, November 15, 2009

Midnight Ramblings

I've been nowhere but home since this last 3 days, it makes my family happy I know, but it makes me bored. Hence some stupid thoughts slipped on my mind. :/ I'm sorry, you..

Just gave my laptop some rest today, and now I'm trying to write this post from my mobile phone. Wondering if it's gonna work or not. Hopefully yes. Before I intended to write this post in Bahasa, but then I remember what ED said some weeks ago. He said if you write with multiple languages on your website, it will lower your rating. So better you write in one consistent language. I don't know if that condition works on blog or not, but since I write in English from the beginning, so why not keep continuing it? My English is not that good though, but at least it can improve my English and hopefully enrich my vocab. ^^

And today my best friend is celebrating her birthday. Happy birthday to you, dear Marli Novita Simanjuntak. Wish you all the best. :)

I'm waiting for my midnight chat before I sleep. Hehe.. Hope tomorrow my self-alarm will work properly.

So, good night, people! Don't worry about hectic Monday: ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment