Friday, November 13, 2009

Sweetest Surprise

Things were perfect when we were together for 9 days. But after I got back to Jakarta, here comes the trouble!

It was all my fault, so I decided to gave him a surprise by coming to Pematangsiantar again. :D I thought I was crazy because I just got back from Sumatra on Saturday and on next Thursday I flew back to Sumatra again. Maybe it was the craziest thing I've ever done for someone.

For he didn't know that I would come, so no preparation from his side. But I was so happy because I could see the real him. More natural, I liked that.


This time I was more into his daily life: his house works, his vespa business, and his surroundings. He's been living there for a year, but he can only speak a few words Bahasa. And I found out it was funny when he was about to deal with people there. Because some can't speak English and he can't speak Bahasa, but they can get along! Amazing! hehe...



And again, always raining when I was there. I intended to made a campfire, but it couldn't happen. But two nights I could see a lot of stars covering the sky there, loved it! And the rest, we only spent with doing little stuff. We really are lazy bastards and I figured out why he likes to stay in Pematangsiantar. Because that place is really fit for retired and laid-back people.









PS: Again, I forgot to bring something back. This time: Bubu, my lovely companion. Edtha, take a good care of Bubu, Ok? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment