Sunday, November 22, 2009

People's Shadows

It's crazy I can't open my own blog on my laptop. I don't know why! And when I tried to open another blogspot, it didn't work either! Strange!

Just a quick and short post though. It's another random-thoughts about what have changed in my life this last 2 months. Mostly is about perception.

First. I believe people change their perception about me knowing I have a foreigner as a boyfriend. I don't really care about that though, but what I do not like is when the perception changes the way they look at me completely. It's annoying! The old proverb is true "Don't judge a book by its cover!"

Second perception that change is maybe about what people think knowing I change a little bit of my appearance. I do it not because of someone, I do it for myself. Anyhow soon or later I think I need it. And I think it's not a bad thing to do, so why not?

Ok now enough too much thinking. It's tiring.. I need to sleep. Though I think these perceptions will haunt me for the next days or maybe it will stay with me like a shadow for I-don't-know-how-long. Huff I hope not.. But let people do what they want to do.. As long as they're happy. But just don't intervene me to get my own. So everybody will be happy! :)

1 comment:

  1. ah gw juga sedang sering menemukan kasusu "dont judge the book by its cover" han. stuju gw!

    ReplyDelete